Mood right now: Xcited(My king is arriving in few hours)
I'm listening to: Wanna be close-Avant
I'm wearing:Blue jeans and white long-sleeved shirt
. :START :.
1. Your gender: F
2. Are you liking someone: No
3. Are you hungry: I'm starving
4. Are you bored: Why else would I be taking this survery?
5. Your birthday: 6th May..Yo!..where are my birthday mates?
6. Age you wish you were: umm..not sure
7. The color of your hair: Blaq
8. Color you wish your hair was: Pink,I guess..
9. The color of your eyes: Brown
10. Got any piercing: Yup
11.Tattoos: None
12. Who do you like: Def. not you
13. Any siblings: A lot
.:HAVE YOU :.
14. Read the newspaper: Yup
15. Get told you're on crack: Yup,You see,I am very weird,I act like some1 who's on drugs :D
16. Talk to strangers: Yup
17. Take walks in the rain: Err..In naija,yea
18. Been out of the country: D-U-H!!
19.Been in love: Lover girl a.k.a Juliet? come on!
20. Gone skinny dipping: Hmm No..
21. Had a surgery: Yup
22. Ran away from home: No,buh I ran away to home :)
23.Been loved: I would like to believe so :)
24. Been on stage: Yeah
25. Slept outdoors: Uh-huh
26. Made a Prank phone call: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!..
27. Pulled an all-nighter: Yea *sigh*
28. Sleep Walked: Nope
29. Sleep Talked: Nope
30. Cried yourself to sleep: Yup
31. Slept all day: Yup
32.Killed someone: I wouldn't hurt a fly..promish!
22. Been betrayed: Hmm...err...nah..
34. Broken the law: Yeah,downloading,beating the red-light n much more
35. Met a famous person: Yup
36. Been on radio/tv: TV,2wice
37. Shoe brand you prefer: Chucks
38. Wear hats: Sometimes
39. Own 10 pairs of shoes: More
40. Favorite place to shop: Pimkie,Ralph Lauren,Tally Weijl,H&M,C&A,ONLINE :)
41. Comfortable clothing: Pjs or towel
.:BELIEVE IN:.
42.Miracles: Yup
43.Angels: Yup
44. Magic: Nope
45.Ghost: Nope
46. Easter Bunny: Nope, buh the chocolates that come with easter bunnies are the best :D
47. Cupid: Nope
48. Sex before marriage: Nope
49.The death penalty: Depends..
.:RANDOM:.
50.Best friends: They're my angels :)
51. Everyone lies: to some extent
52.Ying and Yang: Some chinese thingy I dont get
53.Love at first sight: Happens
54. What do you find romantic: Everything romantic
Friday, January 25, 2008
My Latest Obsession
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Nice blog u have.u can check out my blog also.my email is saeedselbar@yahoo.com
Post a Comment