Hi People,I swear I miss "you" wallahi *lol*
So how many of you have noticed that I smile too much,whether in person or online..It's like my lips were made for smiling..I remember in Germany when I was nicknamed "smiling Samira"..I thot it was the most embarrassing name ever..buh it didnt stop me from smiling *lol*..When I chat online i'm either "lol" or typing this ":)"..oh well..I think it's also cool that I am able to put a smile on my face no matter what happens to me..cuz in a world loosing hope,we need to smile,put our heads up,and look the world in its eyes :)..so bck to what I came to do here
Where did I stop in my previous post? Winter break huh? and New Year..It was a blast man,sadly its now all over and there aint much to look forward to.So Ya Bee(my sis) came over for the holidays from Coventry,and then Musty(my Bro) and Uncle J came over from Nigeria..They brought "naman sallah"..speaking of that,I have to goto the kitchen and put some in the microwave..anyways,it was a full blast cuz we played "Ludo",we would have played "Whot" too if only Musty didnt forget to buy it *hiss*..I cooked dinner twice :D..and everyone enjoyed it,buh NO..I'm not doing it again..We went shopping,I think almost everyday..it was crazy..We chilled both at home and out,went to the movies and watched "The Golden Compass"..enough gulma spilled..dont be opening your ears,you wont hear any!..
New Year..*woohoo*..I cant believe its now 2008!..What happened to the 80's when we rocked and rolled,did the whole afro thingy you know..OK so you think I dont know anything about the 80's cuz I was born in 88 buh dude,when I was your age,pluto was still a planet so show some respect ok?!..Anyways..on New Year's Eve,we went to "Rathaus"(Vienna City Hall) for the countdown..Boy it was so freaking cold you have noooo idea..and we were there in the open place 3 hours till New Year,watching this boring Opera going on,dont get me wrong,the women wore nice dresses and sang well..buh nah..NOT MY THING!..so cuz the Opera was dry,and it was 3 hours till New Year,we decided to goto "Stephansplatz" and see what's going on there..Its basically a square with shops and the big Church.There were many people throwing fire crackers which was sad cuz it wasnt time yet,buh oh well..we needed some fun cuz we were all freezing and kinda bored..Anyways it was finally 12..popped some champagne(not really lol) hugged,kissed,grinned and bolted for the nearest train station for home *phew*
So umm..I cant believe I'm growing so fast,well not really buh that's how I feel..I mean I'm gonna be 20 this year.The amazing part is people mistake me for a 15 year old cuz I'm small,and I secretly like this cuz:
1.I don't have to worry about being overweight or diets
2.I can always lie about my age to get low prices in certain places,you know places where ages 0-16 is free entry cuz they're not considered as adults haha!
3.My religion permits a man to marry more than one wife,now incase you havent noticed,I am the extremely jealous type *ina da bala'in kishi you have no idea*..so I don't really like the idea of sharing MY MAN with another woman,and I think most guys do this once their wives start to age like look older than their age,have wrinkles,or flapping boobs.When this happens ofcourse the guy will be like "Hmm she's aging too much and all that beauty no longer shows,so I'll marry a young and beautiful looking woman"..now the poor aging woman ta tashi aiki kenan ko me? *sigh*..Well the good thing is I dont have to worry about this issue too *hopefully* since I look way younger than my age..Lets just hope he doesnt find another reason to bring in another wife o,cuz there'll be fire on the mountain..Lemme share this with you guys here,yesterday I was this documentary called "True Islam" and there was this woman who signed an agreement with her man that once they get married,he cannot marry another woman,if he does,she the first wife automatically gets divorced..I'm just curious to know,is this Islamically accepted? If it is,then I no get matsala,or what dyu say? :D
Happy New year to y'all,I know today is the 15th buh dude,it's still January..Hope we get to acheive all what we want to this year,and become better people..and all that..err yea..Buh-Bye
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Let's wrap this up..!
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Crazy fella, u'll never change. Though am stuck in the middle of exams, I still can't help reading ur wahala. Chai, must u talk abt smone else's sist? Go find urs nd leave mine alone... sister snatcher! Interesting, I think.
lol sabz...get a life u hear? n stop claimin wat's not urs!
Hehehe! Su samra kenan!
Yeah I read somewhere that that contract is acceptable in Ismlam. I think it's in Sahih Muslim, not sure which kitab under it though.
Nima gaskiya! lai lai, i no fit share with anybody!
hiiiifive! lol kishi will prolly kill me someday
Wallahi sai ko dai ba za ku auri bahaushe ba,kin san su da son tara mata,auri saki etc.Amma ni am free and single and will keep only one wife,so samira and zahra,u are free to apply,lol
Post a Comment