BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

BOREDOM

...Gosh!..I'm so bored right now,and I have a slight headache,assignments due and yet to be completed.My life is like a broken bottle of beer *lol*...Nah just kiddin'..



..SO..since I'm bored,I decided to log in here and play around with my blog,I have changed the font colors to correspond with the colorful background...I apologize for the many colors *teehee*..If there's something you can't read just highlight it and it shall be well *amen*





Yeah,this post is offically the most boring ever,I sound dull..and my picture says it all..buh hey,I warned you,or didn't you read the title? It says "boredom"..

..Anyways right now I'm just listening to music from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QaiZwdU2x4 and chatting with Ahmad and Chupsy.I'm also thinking of working on my 2 papers that're due soon,and that damn group project *o boy*..

..Buh umm...I have a headache,and I'm kinda sleepy..so maybe I'll just sleep.Yeah,sleep first,work later *woot*

Facebook is dry today..I keep refreshing to see if anyone has added any new photos,so far it's only one person..come on pple..I need something to cheer me up..*sigh*

..SO this is not only the most boring post ever,its also very lame..where is the inspiration?

Anyone heard of Ms.Swan? If you dunno what I'm talking about,goto youtube.com and search for "Ms.swan"..I shall not be held responsible for any aching stomachs due to too much laughter.

Another comedian will be Russell Peters,there're new videos on youtube from him..and boy,he's as "humorous" as ever!

OK people..I'll go get busy now,and I'll try to come up with something more interesting next time.

xoxo

0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ: