BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Strength


"...I'm twisted cuz one side of me is telling me that I need to move on,on the other side,I wanna break down and cry"-Usher. ..We're humans,we go thru trials and tribulations in our lives.Sometimes the battles we fight in our lives are easy n short,othertimes we feel like WWII got nothin' on the battle we're fighting.If u've been thru this before,give urself a pat on the back for being a strong person. ..When I was young,I thot the meaning of being STRONG was how well I was able to beat up that kid in school,or my ability to bully my bro and make him cry.Growing up I realised being STRONG is being bitchslapped on your right cheek by life,and having the guts to turn in your left cheek for another slap! Being strong I've learned is fixing a smile on ur lips to make ur eyes sparkle,then kneeling before God to cry your heart out!Being strong I've realised is getting a hunchedback by life's burdens but still struggling to stand with a crutch! Being strong is being strong for soooo long that you wake up one day and realise you just need a break!..This is where you break down and cry.Not for what you don't have but what you wish you had.You cry because you don't want to have a reason to cry.You cry because it just feels soooo good and refreshing.After wiping away your tears guess what,you look at the mirror and all you can say is "I am strong,I'll be strong,I can do this".Then you fix that smile once again and keep going!


4 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

jinni said...

Cute picture.

'Yar Mama said...

interesting blog

ѕαмiяα said...

thnx pple

itsshehu! said...

samira the artful dodger, so wey ve u bn hidin all these while?
u know gold fish have no hidin place?
howz vienna im sure u r havin sum tym of ur life with all those crazy fuball fans. post sum pix pls. regards and miss u.
shehu