BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

BOREDOM 101

  • First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "K"
  • First Thought When Waking Up: (Recently) "Damn that was a weird dream"
  • First Word As A Kid: Probably "mama"
  • First Thing You Did Today: Took a painkiller
  • First Thing You Ate Today: JUNK!!! :D
  • First Thing You Drank Today: Fanta
  • First Real Heartache: Watching someone I care so much about weep
  • First Real Crush: "K"
  • First Thing You Wash In The Shower/Bath: My pretty face *wink*
  • First Born Child's Name: If it's a girl,then it gotta be Zainab
  • Last Person You Talked To: Daddy
  • Last Person You Hugged: Err...
  • Last Person You Kissed: The girl in the mirror a.k.a myself
  • Last Person You Said I Love You To: "U"
  • Last Thing You Did: Pee
  • Last Thing You Said Outloud: "haha maganin shi"
  • Last Thing You Laughed About: Genevieve hid Pat Attah's car keys so he wouldn't goto work
  • Last Thing You Cried About: I'm not telling you
  • Last Time You Cried: Not long ago
  • Last Time You Showered/Bathed: This evening
  • Last Time You Went Swimming: Last summer
  • Last Song You Heard: Breathless-Shayne Ward
  • Last Song You Sang: See above
  • Last Person You IMed: "A"
  • Last Person To Text You: "S"
  • Seen A Shooting Star? Nope
  • Encountered A Shark? Nope
  • Had Alcohol Poisoning? Sorry,what?!
  • Wrecked A Car? Nope
  • Met Anyone Famous? Been there,rocked that
  • Danced In Front Of A Mirror? Been there,rocked that
  • Prank Called The Police? Nah, I dont want drama
  • Wanted To Kill Someone? I wanna kill someone right now!!!
  • Actually "fallen" For Someone? Head over heels kuwa
  • Wanted To Be Famous? Still wanna be
  • Loved Someone So Much It Hurt? You have noooooooooooo idea
  • Wanted To Die Because You Thought You Had No Purpose To Live? We've all been there before *sigh*
  • Say one nice thing about the person that you hate the most: He has guts
  • What\'s one place in your hometown that everyone visits at least once? The mosque? lol
  • Would you be scared if u sat next 2 sum1 from the middle east on a plane? Thunder fire ur ass! what's that supposed to mean?!? *hiss*
  • The one thing that you most looked forward to when becoming a senior? Bullying the juniors,too bad I'm small so they didnt respect me much
  • What's the hardest thing that you have had to overcome? Hmm..lots
  • Describe your generation. "Yan iska"
  • Name one of your nervous habits? RLS a.k.a Restless Leg Syndrome a.k.a shaking your leg when nervous
  • Are you faster at typing or texting? Typing,all those years of chatting :D
  • Are you famous for anything at school? Yeah,smiling
  • What's the coldest weather you have ever experienced? -15°c

ONE WORD SURVEY

  • Yourself: Cute
  • Your Boyfriend:Sweet
  • Your Mother: Ambitious
  • Your father: Wise
  • Your eyes: Mischeiviously-looking :)
  • Your favorite item in the whole world: Camera
  • Last night's dream: Disturbing :s
  • The room you are in: White
  • The sky outside: Grey
  • You biggest fear: Pain
  • What you look for in a significant other: Personality
  • What you are not: Monster

The end..you can now all go back to whateva it was you were doing before wasting your time to read this survery *teehee*..I swear I'm bored,its 6:20am and I've been awake all night reading other people's blogs and watching hilarous pple on x-factor mess up..seriously..what the hell were they thinking? Anyways I admire them for *eherm* getting up the courage to stand before the judges and trying..kudos!

I no longer noe what to talk about..hmm..

akwai matsala..

0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ: