BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrright NOW!!!...n more..

  • Mood right now: Bored
  • Song listening to right now: Icebox by Omarion
  • What you're wearing right now: PJs
  • What you wanna eat right now: KFC *smiles*
  • Where you wanna be right now: Nigeria,for the love of God
  • Who you wanna see right now: Umm..all those pple I'm missing
  • What you wanna do right now: Shop,or play with my sidekick,unfortunately,the idiots have refused to deliver it unless I pay the deposit,which I did,dunno why they wont hurry up *hiss*
  • Who you wanna kill right now: That person
  • What is your dream right now: To leave this country before christmas *sigh*
  • What is your wish right now: No man can make my wish come true,alamarin sai Allah
Random Questions
  • Most colors in my closet are: Black n Pink
  • Favorite hand bag at the moment is: My blaq polo,it doesnt have a zip and it's big so I can dump everything into it :D
  • Latest obsession: Macbook,I have joined boobie in loving this laptop
  • Favorite shoes: My blaq boots n pink chucks
  • Favorite artist: Usher,forever and ever baby!!
  • Favorite place to go to: Gym!! *hint:hotta than a flame but i do not know his name*
  • Favorite Surah from the Qur'an: Aali-Imran
  • Favorite quote: Sorry,what n wa'eva..

...to be continued..

0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ: