Today,I’m going to write a little bit differently.Let me know if you notice any change and/or like it
..So..onto today’s topic : Worth the wait. I’m a big dreamer,not the type that dreams too much and forgets to face reality,no..I’m the type that can look at an object or anything and smile because my mind can picture a million things I could turn that object into. Like everyone else,I have dreams..Well I don’t know about you,but what I do know is that if you don’t have dreams then you are in trouble!(kidding!!..no but seriously)..Anyways..We all have dreams,its natural to dream,to want something for your future,first you have to dream it before you can make it happen.Common dreams are graduating,finding the perfect partner,getting that dream job,shopping in Paris
e.t.c.Dreams are beautiful,but sometimes they get too hard to follow.You dream and you want that dream to come true so bad but you’re not sure what the future holds.And it gets harder when those dreams take years to come true and you just don’t know whether or not you’d be alive to see that dream come true.
Brave and courageous people always work hard to make their dreams come true.I personally believe in trying,because if you never try then you’ll never know.If you try and it doesn’t work out atleast you know you tried,better than not doing anything at all.I believe that if you have a dream you should give it your all to turn that dream into reality.Dreams come with obstacles,and if you are not strong you might give up easily.
I guess the real question here is if you had a dream,would you atleast try to work on it? Would you give it your 100% and hope that that dream comes true? Would you be strong through all the trials and tribulations that are there to test just how bad you want that dream to come true? Or would you break down? Breaking down isn’t a bad thing,as long as you remember to always stand right back up and keep moving,never giving up.If things get harder and complicated,would you continue to fight,keeping your faith and focus,or would you start to think twice about the journey you started?
We dream,we sweat ourselves all out to make that dream come true,along the way we fall,cry,get tired,bruised and even give up,but some of us still try to keep going,keep fighting,keep pushing,with the hope that everything we’ve sacrificed to make that dream come true would be worth it,and pray that all the other important things we put on hold to make our dreams come true would be worth the wait.
0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Post a Comment