BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8 Things

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Going to London
  • Reunion with old friends and meeting new people *should be fun
  • Seeing the family in Summer
  • Shopping :D
  • Leaving Austria (completely)
  • Going back to Nigeria
  • Going to Malaysia *wink
  • Fixing my swarovski blackberry case *smdh

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • Went to Prosi to get stuff for my hair
  • Went to Miss Sixty to get new skinny jeans(Only store that has sizes for my small waist)
  • Got a Pink suitcase..Yes I said PINK
  • Updated my Ipod with new songs
  • Got my hair did *thanks Kemi
  • Started packing
  • Watched a movie(title is in German,sorry can’t translate)
  • Ate Chinese *hehe

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  • Go home to Nigeria
  • See my S.D
  • Make my own wishes come true
  • Eat Icecream right now(too bad I got none left)
  • Get up and tidy up my room(looks like a mad woman’s)
  • Bellydance :P
  • Speak Spanish
  • Grow a few inches taller *sigh

8 Shows I Watch:

  • Prison Break
  • Numb3rs
  • Bones
  • The Game
  • Grey’s Anatomy
  • The Hills(I’m quitting once L.C leaves tho)
  • Gossip Girl
  • Baldwin Hills

Want more? Say yes!! Ok here goes :D

8 Colors I Love:

  • Pink(who didn’t see this one coming? shame!!)
  • White
  • Turquoise
  • Purple
  • Blaq
  • Peach
  • Gray
  • Yellow

8 Favorite Shops:

  • H&M
  • Pimkie
  • Abercrombie
  • Victoria’s secret
  • LV
  • Tally Weijl
  • Claire’s
  • Humanic

8 Umm..What Else?

CRAP!! It’s 5.am..I’m out..

Deuces!<– this is what too much of watching The Game did to me :P

1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Mz. Eniola said...

yayyyyyyy.....ive found a blogger dat loves d hills and lauren like me! :)