BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I apologize but I'm back

Hola..Gosh I miss blogging here,I decided to try out wordpress and see how I like it,it's nice but I miss blogger and decided to come back,sorry for dragging you back and forth but I think I'm gonna stay here..So anyhoo..What did I miss?

Been in London for a week now and I'm loving it,so much that I don't even wanna go back to Austria. I came last week Saturday and realized the place I'm staying was only 5mins away from a friend of mine.That called for sleepovers and frequent hangouts.Two other friends came from Brighton and Manchester and we had a fab sleepover,late night food,gisting till 5 in the a.m and going around town with sleepy eyes and yawns.I also got to see friends I knew but never met,old friends I haven't seen in years,and when I say years I mean 10+ and I even made some new friends.I still have two weeks to have fun,meet old and new people and just chill.Will be uploading pix soon,or maybe not,depends how bored I get,hehe..

ex.oh

4 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

=♥...IamShhh...♥= said...

o yessssssssssssssss! welcome back :)

ѕαмiяα said...

Lol,thanks hun :)

Anonymous said...

lol...my first time here so i cnt say welcome back....so yeah..nicee meeting you bloogie.

ѕαмiяα said...

Aww well guess I'm the one who should welcome you..so hi :)