BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

El-Oh-Vee-Eee


What do you get when you put three friends who're very much in love with their men together? I'll answer that.The result is endless discussion on love,relationships and that special Mr.I always thought I was a sucker for love,till I met Mrs.S and Mrs.M.The look on their faces when they talked about their beaus was priceless.And when I joined in the conversation,I realized we were all bitten by the love bug,and no medicine could cure us.

Mrs.S would go on and on about how she loves her Mr, she told us about the fun and beautiful memories they had together,and the bright future they were looking forward to starting once school was out of the way..

Then Mrs.M would go into detail about how there's no one but him,about how much they love each other,they way they sit and talk to each other about different issues that could hurt their relationship and how to avoid those issues.

It was my turn to talk about Mr.A but I only broke into a sheepish smile and mumbled about how I just love him and how everything feels smooth and good with him..and the love convo ended there..

..till last night when I was chatting with Mrs.M on MSN messenger and we somehow continued with the love convo,I told her about my past relationships and how I never felt the need or urge to try and work things out because of the reasons why the relationships went bad in the first place.I'm not gonna go into detail on those reasons but they basically have to do with "if you can't handle me at my worst,then you don't deserve me at my best"..So I just left and continued to search for the one who I was sure will stand by me through thick and thin.And I found him,but the feeling scares me.I am 100% sure I am in love but it feels different this time.It feels deeper,better,secure and true.Even though I was sure of what I was feeling,I didn't understand it much and I was still confused,till Mrs.M replied me with "..you're definitely in love" and for some reason,everything made sense after that.

9 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Anonymous said...

first?

Anonymous said...

well..im happy that you are happy..its a nice thing to be in love...not that ive been but so they say/hope you dnt let ur fears ruin a good thing for u.

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank you hun,I plan to cherish it/him and give it/him my all *wink

Rebirth said...

Love... a beautiful thing i hope to experience someday....

Your blog is so beautiful....i cant stop looking at it.... and in my fvae color again? its gorgeous

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

To quote D'bang: "don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing!" Lol. On the real though, love can be a beautiful thing...and what is meant to be, will be...

ѕαмiяα said...

-Hey Funms,when that day comes make sure you enjoy every bit of the ride and make it worthwhile..and thank you for the compliment,pink is my fave color as well,hehe

-NDQ I guess D'banj said it all and well..and amen to love!

x

flabby said...

hmm yeh- at work thats what everyone talks about! love and heartbreak- it was amusing at first- but now its just a bit annoying to be honest!!

but

im happy that you've found your one

:(

ѕαмiяα said...

It's sometimes annoying till you find that "one" and then it becomes all you wanna talk about *hehe..thanks hun and goodluck in finding yours ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! nothing beats the feeling u get when u finally find THE one..