BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Do you smell that? It’s called F-R-E-E-D-O-M!

I’ve been here for so long

Too long that I can’t even remember how long

Everything I do feels uninspired and boring

And I long to travel somewhere else

To have a little bit of fresh air, a change of environment

I’ve been here for so long

Too long that I feel trapped

I feel caged and crippled

But all I can do is wait

Sit,and be patient for the day

When my wings would be fixed

And I could fly again

I’ve been here for so long

Too long that when the day finally came

When I could pack my bags and leave

All I could so was cry and smile through my tears

Because I was finally set free

I’ve been here for so long

Too long that when I got on that plane

I sniffed the air and whispered

“do you smell that? It’s called freedom”

0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ: