BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ummi


I don't know where to begin this post from but I'll give it a try.Today is my sister's birthday,my sister from another mother,my friend,my partner-in-crime,my other half and my love,Ummi.We've been through a lot since we were 8 from fighting like Tom & Jerry to realizing we're sisters and appreciating each other.I love her to bits because she's someone I could ALWAYS count on,someone who is ALWAYS there to listen,ALWAYS making me laugh when I don't even wanna smile,someone who brings out the crazy and fun in me.She's really an amazing person who is rarely down or frowning.Ummi is someone who is always hyper,obsessing on fooine Indian guys and always dancing whether its from the kitchen to the room or on the dance floor.Sometimes I wonder how and why she rarely gets upset about anything,she just smiles and shrugs it off,I'm learning to become like her.She's just a wonderful person I'm glad to have in my life and call a sister and a friend.I can't imagine what life would be without you babes,I don't even want to imagine it.So on this day,your birthday,I pray that God gives you more happiness,success,joy,love and I hope that all your saved up wishes come true.I pray that we'll have more years together of fun,laughter,craziness and shenanigans.And I'll keep my promise on sending you on a trip to India to find you Mr.fine & romantic guy once I get rich,however if you happen to find one there and decide to stay,know that I'll come with my wheel barrow and ship you back to where ever I am! Love you Sis! X

2 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

shorty said...

Happy birthday 2 ur frnd

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank ya :)