BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Style

..The only reason why I'm blogging on this topic is cuz I'm too lazy to blog about the original topic I wanted to talk about.Blame it on my lazy butt..I can't be bothered to think and type,and the topic involves lots of thinking,reasoning and ohh..just remembered an essay I have to help my bro with..I should probably go work on that..Anyhoo..back to My Style ..
..I don't really have one..mostly I just wear whatever pleases me.I could dress in pink or like a diva today and then wear boyfriend jeans,a loose tee,hoodie and chucks the next day.I like casual alot..and then I love dressing up like it's my last day on earth! My style is hard to describe,well by me anyways..I can't stick to a particular style,color or type of clothing cuz I get bored easily..so I'm into everything..or rather,almost everything! Few pix of what I wear..starting with day time wears and then night time..Hope you likey :-)

 

  • <-Shirt-dress with tights

DSC04780

  • <-I love tees,all tight fitting tees ;) And I especially love Little Miss Tees,hoping to have a collection soon

DSC04804

 

  • <- Some days I just wear anything that color coordinates,xcuse the brown bag

DSC04831

  • <- I love headbands,so the only way to wear them together with my veil is to use hair pins and hold the sides of the veil to the hair bands..genius huh? I know! :P

DSC04906

  • <- Ana Muslima :-)

IMG_8069

  • <-Love this shoes,pardon the “un-pedicured” feet,too busy enjoying summer to go sit my behind down for a pedi

IMG_8124

  • <- A top & vest can do the trick

IMG_7842

 

  • <-A blazer on days when vests won’t do the trick

P1010404

 

Ayt..I’m outta here..be back soon..ex.oh

3 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Anonymous said...

do u have to wear the veil all the time or just when you feel like it?

Anonymous said...

and yeah,u look nice.i dont like tees though,im too thin to rock it.

ѕαмiяα said...

I have to wear it all the time but I don't,especially if I have a new hot hairstyle :)

You're too thin to rock tees? That's not fair,tees are awesome