~Because I’m already tired of wearing boots,booties and sneakers
~Because the sun rarely shines,and when it does,I jump and clap my hands like a kid who just got her favorite toy
~Because it’s no longer warm,I can no longer wear my tank tops or shorts and hang out with my friends at the water front
~Because dressing up is now a struggle: thermal wear,actual top/shirt,sweater or hoodie,stockings or tight before jeans,socks,gloves,scarf,veil or hat,boots,then jacket.In summer all I need is one or two items of clothing,accessories and I’m good
~Because Starbucks is now my friend,I hated Starbucks,now I’m addicted to their hot caramel hot choco,which I’m going to hate once it’s Summer again
~Because there isn’t much to do for fun anymore,and everyone is cold and wants to stay home
~Because I have the baddest flu and it’s not getting any better,my trash can is filled with tissues and I’m on my third box of kleenex
..I miss Summer
1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Alhamdulilah!!!
Post a Comment