Yaaay my month is here.Since I am "Sucker For Love" its only fair that I make February my month for obvious reasons.Valentine's Day!! I never had a boyfriend during Vals,and now that I do I find myself being indifferent about the whole thing,ain't that a bitch?! But,I'm still excited about vals because I want to write special notes this year to the amazing people in my life.Some might even get gifts,I plan on getting my dad flowers,he's the only guy I know that is obsessed with flowers.I also want to write some love poems,haven't done that in a long time! And I'm looking forward to getting sick from all the heart shaped chocolates in the shops.They're every-freaking-where and they're so tempting.I have eaten dozens already and it's not even February yet! I might also go to one of those Valentine's Day parties where everyone wears red or pink..Haha! 
MyHotComments
Saturday, January 30, 2010
The Month of Love
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 3:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Its sad i don't have a boyfriend to pamper me on vals day i'm doin the LDR thingy,wish we were together :(
I like your new theme. I'm also going to do a month of love project for February on my blog. I so love the romance of Valentine day, lol..
SYY!!!
@shorty i know what you mean o!
Can I be ur val? e no mean, we fit dey val am from here dey go. lol
~Shorty don't be sad,we're in the same boat,and you noe you can always pamper urself too :)
~Myne thanks alot,can't wait to see your love projects,this should be fun
~Meena SYY and no further comments ;)
~Sugarking U sure u don't already have a val? I'll agree only if you promise no chocolates or teddies *gag*
I ought to go into this chocolate bizniz....
Lol I hope you have fun then :) Try the ones from Belgium :)
Post a Comment