BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Amina-Girl with the beautiful voice

I have a friend called Amina Abdul-Hamid and she’s a real sweety.I’m not saying this because she’s my friend,I’m saying it cause it’s true.She’s outspoken,honest,down-to-earth and fun! She’s someone I’m glad to have in my life and glad to call a friend.Someone I can always count on to lift me up when I’m done.Oh and we share the same passion in Belgian Waffles,Häagen dasz and anything yummy :)

Amina is a also a singer and song writer.Its one mad talent she has.I try to remind her how great she is and how I think she’s an awesome singer.You gotta watch her clips to know what I’m talking about.I know lots of people,including myself who claim they can sing..Hehe..Sure we can all sing,in the bathroom though.But it takes talent to be able to hold a note or sing acapella.

Visit her Youtube page and listen to more of her http://www.youtube.com/user/minoxus

Visit her blog at http://meenahdee.blogspot.com

9 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Anonymous said...

my sam!!!!!!!!! i want to cry now

ѕαмiяα said...

I loves you and you can't cry! X

jaenius said...

Lol... I told her same when I heard her voice, my fav is the one she sang in arabic (I think) and english

Habibah said...

Girly needs a record deal, such a beautiful voice! xoxo

ѕαмiяα said...

Lol I feel you Jae,Love that one too..Ahhmazing kawai!

Bee I second to that! X

Myne said...

I agree that she has talent and she's so natural! I wish her the best.

shorty said...

What a nice voice,yea she's talented.

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank you Myne and Shorty for the support :)

Anonymous said...

thank u, thank u so much:-)