BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family and Forever 21






Hey guys,how's it going? I'm blank at the moment,but I feel the urge to blog..so here goes..






..I'm gonna start with what I've been upto..and then what's on my mind..






hehe..hope you likey :-]






..My parents came to visit me,along with my lil bro.It was mucho fun like always,spent time together,went shopping(someone say amen),took them to watch Slumdog Millionaire(which they loved),went out to dinner,chilled at home and ate all sorts of junk,and everyone complained about how I take too many pictures and how I might aswell open a studio and become a real photographer. You know,that's not a bad idea,I like the sound of it.When I'm done studying Business Administration,I'm gonna go polish my photography skills and then we'll see about that studio..hehe*






..So after the folks left,I got around to finally planning my 21st birthday.Been through a lot lately that I didn't even wanna celebrate my birthday anymore(this is coming from someone who usually plans her birthday atleast 4weeks before the date).Anyhoo,I finally decided to do something so I wouldn't end up regretting not celebrating my 21st,and hey..you only turn 21 once,it's a huge,big deal.






..I ordered cakes,yes cakes,there were 2 of them..yummy yummy,reserved a table at a really nice restaurant to have dinner with friends during the weekend,and then decided to go to Lionel Richie's concert on my day.It was mucho fun,he's sooo good,rawr*..I wish he could be my sugar daddy,no kidding! The birthday dinner was fun as well,I kinda thought it would suck since I've never celebrated my birthday on a different date,but it was soo much fun,too many jokes,laughter and love all around,not to mention the many surprise presents I got.I felt,and still feel loved *blush..And thank you once again to those who called/smsed/facebook walled,messaged me to wish me a tres happy bday,I really appreciate it.

1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Lady X said...

:)
I love what you wrote on the T Shirt and ooh I love Cake!And your cakes look delicious!Glad you had fun!!