So if you spend five minutes talking to me,you'll know that I'm a sucka for love.(Listen to Sucka for love by Danity Kane). I'm just the type of girl who loves to fall in love,smile for no reason,listen to songs while thinking of him e.t.c..I have been in many relationships,and they all ended badly.What I don't understand is why I never give up,instead I fall again within weeks! Yes,weeks!People always tell me I never learn my lesson,but no matter how hurt I get and how bad the relationship sucked,I still fall.I believe in love,ofcourse it's not easy,it has a lot of downsides,but like I said,I love the whole losing myself in him and us.It worries me that my relationships don't last long.And when I break up with a guy,weeks later you ask me if there's any new guy and I deny it..if you know me well you'll know that I'm lying.I'm ALWAYS in love.Poeple see me as someone who dates for the heck of it,and then leave when it starts to get bad and get someone else but that's not who I am.For starters,I wouldn't date you if I wasn't mad about you.I don't do relationships for lack of better things to do with my time and emotion.I take love seriously,and when I feel like I'm not getting what I want from a relationship and you're not doing anything to give me what I need(nothing sexual),then yes,I'll leave.I always like to fight for it first though,I like to devote myself to the relationship and give it/him everything I've got,so when it's time to let go,I have no regrets,because I know that I tried.And I thank God for giving me the strength and courage to always get up and leave when I'm not being appreciated or cherished.I don't want to be that woman who sits and quietly takes crap from people,I don't like to settle for less,I deserve to love and be loved in return,I deserve to be treated right.I know EXACTLY what I want and I won't stop at NOTHING till I get it.I won't sacrifice my happiness and settle for less when I know there's ALWAYS,always someone out there who'll be more than happy to give me everything I want,all it takes is to go find him..
..So next time I tell you I'm in love with someone else,please don't judge me or criticize me for dating and then breaking up with guys,I just need to find my own,and sitting and wishing for him to appear won't bring him to me,I gotta find my love!..Oh,I just did *grins..Hey I said no judging,but if you must,know that in years to come,I'll be the one with the happy relationship I always wanted and you'll be stuck with the guy who doesn't give a fiddler's fart about you and all you can do is sit and wait for him to change..Goodluck waiting,I can see that time is on your side.
xoxo..lover girl
Friday, April 17, 2009
Dating and Love
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 12:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Heheheheheh! You're funny! Hopefully mine will still be head over heels till forever...
But I get what you mean! People are different. I'm the kind that settles for Mr. Right Now and then try to work it out together. In my books i'd rather the devil I know than the angel i don't know. It may sound secure but i tell ya, its a lot of work! full time if ya ask me! And its a lot of compromise. I ask myself sometimes why i dont just let go and get the "perfect one" but thats just me. I like to "fix" things. hehe
Kinsan hausawa sun ce "abun kamar aya yake, sai an tauna akan san na kwarai"
Goodluck! :) :) :)
Fatima,I see your point,you make a lot of sense.No one is perfect and everyone has flaws and if you love someone and want to be with them you should be able to overlook the lil things,my problem is not the flaws or trying to fix things,my problem is that I don't feel like I'm being treated the way I'm supposed to,having "him" tell me he loves me and would never hurt me but then turn right round and make me cry,or me having to complain over and over again and not being heard.If I'm trying hard to fix things and he's not putting any effort then at some point I'm bound to get up and leave.But if he atleasts makes an effort then all is good,atleast I see that he's trying.I also believe that no matter how much I love someone sometimes I have to forget how I feel and remember what I deserve cuz in the end all you want to do is be happy and if he can't make me happy then I am sooooo gone! haha..
hey, long tym.
im married now, with junior along the way i lost ur contact but got it back, i wish u good things of lyf.
i lyk wat u did to ur blog page. keep it up.
ciao.
Oh dear I sooo feel you on this!
I also do the whole dating guys and getting bored with them or it not working out thing too!
Although I don't actually let them become my boyfriend before I end it. So I call them flings!
I'm trying to stay "fling-less" for the rest of the year! Hope it works out haha!
And btw that Sucka 4 luv song is the shit!!!!!!!!
No one else likes it around here much though...
Ahh...what do they know right!
*plays sucka4luv tune in her head*
Post a Comment