:-My new camera (Canon EOS 450D)
*loves it to death,heaven and back!
:- All the stuff I got while shopping with my dad
*No,I'm not telling you what they're
:- The lovely et thoughtful presents I got on my birthday
*I especially love the beautiful jewelries(?),the pink swarovski case for my blackberry,the poster with pictures of I and my friends from times we spent together
:-The loves of my life
*I've finally learnt to focus on those who love me and care about me,and just let those who don't go..no bitchassness allowed!
:-Twittering
*It's the new ish and it's fun!
:-Sunshine sunshine
*I roll out of bed,look out my window to see how sunny it is,then quickly shower and head out,amen to sunshine,amen!
:-The Climb by Miley Cyrus
*I'm not really a fan but I love this song,you gotta check it out,it's good for inspiration/motivation
:-Icecream and Icecream cakes
*Haägen dasz,and any other italian icecream store I spot
♥Lastly,saving the best for last, I am obsessed with S.D,but I won't comment or tell you about him,because then,you'd fall in love with him too :P
2 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Pink Swarovski case!? I need to see that, Damn ... That just tops the list mehn! I feel so useless with my gift now.. Chei .. Swarovski case .. Why Cant we see things like this in Nigeria?
I noeeee,i loves it,will send u a pic of it soon..but I'll still love urs cuz
a: its from u
b: you're my baby bro
c: it's pink
d: i wear jewelry n neva remove it till it no longer matches what im wearin,so if im wearin pink jewelry i'll continue to wear pink cloths till i run outta pink stuff to wear and thats when i'll change the jewelries
p.s,i still cant spell jewelries,haha
Post a Comment