
Hey everyone! Kwana biyu ("It's been a minute" in my language)..I'm sure ya'll didn't miss me,I wonder how many people read my blog..hmm
So spring FINALLY came..If you live in a country where you have to go through months of extreme cold weather,many many degrees below zero,having to constantly wear jackets,boots,gloves and scarves,being locked up at home cuz it's too damn cold to step out,then you'll understand how happy I became when spring came.It was like a kid who finally made straight As and got the perfect present at the end of school year.I've been going out alot,all that sexy sunny weather won't go wasted.I'm addicted to icecream and icecream cakes *drools*

..I went shopping for colorful tops and jewelry,and I got a new bikini..swimming,here I come! So since I'm always out doing something,I'm beginning to fear that by the time Summer is here,I would have ran out of fun things to do and places to go.So far I've gone to Schoenbrunn(It's that Palace in Vienna that has huge gardens and a Zoo,google it),

I went to parks,lunch with the girls,clubbing in my "Wonder Woman" corset as my baby called it,and I even went to a department store to look at washing machines cuz mine won't work anymore.I didn't buy a new one though,I just needed a reason to step out of the house *hehe*..My dad is coming to see me next week *woot*..should be fun seeing him after months,going shopping with him (bless your soul and wallet father) and being pampered by him.He won't stay long but he'll be coming back for my 21st birthday in 3 weeks,I love my daddy!..So here are a few pictures from Spring,enjoy and hope ya'll are having a nice spring-ish beautiful weather

filled with fun and lov

e!
0 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
Post a Comment