I have fought and fought
It seems like the war isn't ending
I don't know how much more I have to fight
I just know that I have to keep fighting
It's so hard because I'm too weak
And I feel like I'm too weak to even try
Too weak to keep fighting
But what other choice do I have but to fight?
Who is going to fight this war for me if I don't?
I've shed tears and broken stuff
I've fought all those who love me
I've begged them to understand my pain
And I've pleaded with them to walk with me,
Stand by me,hold my hand and never let go
But I have to keep on fighting
Because everyone in life is fighting a war
And only the stronger souls win and triumph
Everyone else breaks,falls,and loses
People look at me and wonder why I'm so sad
I try to explain that my war is too big for me
But I'm not sure they really understand
So I just smile and tell them "I'll be fine"
And then I continue to fight my war
Occasionally I stop to cry
To wipe the sweat away
I stop to rest and strech
I stop to see how far I've gone
And to see how far I still have to go
I stop to smile at my progress and
To learn the lessons from my mistakes
And then I continue fighting my war
I love those who walk with me
Those who stand by me
And those who fight with me
Together we laugh,we cry,and we fight
Till there's nothing more to fight for
Till it's all over and done with
Till I,together with them
Win the fight
Friday, March 20, 2009
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
beautiful!
Post a Comment