
Too many people have walked in and out of my life but not her.She walked in,sat,and promised never to leave.Too many people have disappointed me but not her.She's always there to cheer me up when I'm down,lift me up when I fall,laugh and cry with me,or just sit beside me and think.I'm so glad to have a bestfriend like her,cause let's face it,everyone needs that special someone in their life,who's gonna be there through thick and thin,and no matter what happens,you know they'll always be there.She's my Better Half,She's my friend,She's my sister from another mother,She's my BooBie! And today,I wish you the bestest birthday ever,and I love you,more than I did yesterday,less than I will tomorrow!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
BooBie
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 4:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
i love u soooo much nonos! thank u!
Awww! .. Dont we all need a little bit of Amimi in our lives?! NOT! :):D
Post a Comment