BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

I don't noe what's pissing me off.The fact that:

1.I'm sick and feel crappy,
2.I've been so unserious with school lately and forgot to turn in some assignments,
3.I've been failing math,thankfully *A* is helping out,
4.I've been spending too much money on useless and unimportant stuff
..whatever is pissing me off is surely working,cuz I'm so pissed I don't even noe what to do..hiss!

..........................................................................................................................................................................
I can't wait for summer,I miss my siblings
Ummi-My sister-in-crime
Musty-The bug-a-boo and entertainer
Aisha-The girl who wants to be a woman..ASAP
Fatima a.k.a mama-The tomboy and mischeivious one
Kassim-The funny one who claims to be a G
Chouchou-The notorious babe in the house,daddy's darlyn and
Ruffy-Youngest and loveable by all 

If u're my sibling(same mother and father) and I didn't mention u,I apologize,find a place in ur heart,or soul,to forgive me.

Ya Bee-before u kill me,I didn't forget to mention u,thing is u're here at the moment and I'm not really missing u :D:D:D..Did I just hear u curse me? Thnx! love u too!

OK pple,It should be obvious by now that I'm bored,and hopeless.The pain killers are starting to work so I shall now sleep,and dream of umm..something hott!..I dont mean "hott" as in "eherm" o..all u pple with contaminated mind,Samush is still innocent!

3 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

jinni said...

Take it easy,dont have a cow.

ѕαмiяα said...

i'll try lol..wat does "dont have a cow" mean tho?

Jae N said...

I tink it mins dnt stress it...hehe
x