BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holidays


Happy holidays everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas celebration! I got presents by my awesome friends *woot..and I had dinner with a friend's family on Christmas day.Then went clubbing afterwards,I made sure to tone the dancing down a lil bit because I didn't wanna cry from broken ribs and fractured angles from dancing.Well that's how it feels when I have too much fun at the club..

So I guess everyone has heard about the Nigerian who tried to bomb a plane huh? I've said so much about the situation that I don't even have the words to comment anymore. My only hope is that God will continue to guide and protect the innocent people from all the craziness happening around..Also,Rest In Peace Maryam Babangida,I pray you're in a better place.

I'm so ready for the year to be over..too many sad news and crazy stuff happening,I can't deal anymore..I can't even watch the news anymore..It just hurts.

May next year be better,I say that will ALL my heart,amen!

Happy holidays again and Happy new year! X

5 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Anonymous said...

Allah ya jikan ta

shorty said...

I'm fed up with the whole bomber issue,its soo sad.

May Maryam Babangida's soul rest in peace.Amen

Myne said...

That's a lovely tree and I love the holiday template. May Maryam soul RIP, she was a role model.

Anonymous said...

May her soul rest in peace
happy new year in advance
xx

ѕαмiяα said...

Meenana~amin

Shorty~I noe right,and it keeps going deeper..ah well..ameen to ur prayer

Myne~Thanks hehe,and amen

Sweetness~Thanks and same to u,x