BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Accent: I'm not sure,I have too many!

Booze: None

Chores I Hate: Anything to do with the kitchen


Dogs/Cats: None,I'm phobic to animals

Essential Electronics: My Camera

Favourite Perfume: Christina Aguilera(at the moment)

Gold/Silver: White Gold 

Hometown: Kt

Insomnia: Been awake all night,it's 11am,and I'm ready to go out,insomnia much?

Job title: Eating junk food and spending my father's money,oh and getting an education.Did I forget to mention falling in love?

Kids: Got none,hope to have some

Living arrangements: I'll answer this question in 5 years

Most admired trait: Purrrsonality..(I'm insane,its lack of sleep,i apologize)

Overnight hospital stays:Plenty Plenty times.I lost count

Phobia: Animals & pain

Quote: "U neva miss ur water till ur well runs dry"

Religion: Islam

Siblings: About 8 of them

Time I usually awake: Wheneva my royal self feels like

Unusual talent: To love

Vegetable I refuse to eat: All of them

Worst habit: RLS

X-rays: Are kinda fun to look at,I'm weird,deal wit it!

Yummy foods I make: If it's junk,then it's yummy

Zodiac sign: Taurus

3 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

jinni said...

Howdy,nice reading ur post.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

no vegetables? Ah, that not good ata ll. lol!

ѕαмiяα said...

thnx jinni

Mrs.S lol dont worry im still a teen..very soon i'll start,hopefully..