BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My favorite love songs..

..feel free to dedicate some to the lovely people in your life :)

~Reminds Me of You - Day 26

~ Can't Live If Living Is Without You - Mariah Carey

~ I Want To Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey

~Worth It - Whitney Houston

~ I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera

~Why I Love You So Much - Monica

~You're My Rock - Beyonce

~ Waiting - Beyonce

~ When Love Takes Over - Kelly Rowland

~I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson (RIP)

~Heaven Chose You - R.Kelly

~If This Isn't Love - Jennifer Hudson

~Brown Eyes - Destiny's Child

~ I'm In Love - Lionel Richie

XO

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Myne said...

You have some of my best here too. Esp I turn to you.

Anonymous said...

:-) saw ur txt, ba kati.

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank you Myne,I still have alot to share but they're just too many lol..I love I turn to you too,its my daddy's ringtone *hehe

Thanks Meena :)