BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

I love you


My new blogger template may or may have not inspired this post but who cares? :)

I love you My creator for making me a beautiful,strong and wise woman

I love you My family for always having my back

I love you My friends who making every situation a little bit better and brighter

I love you My readers for encouraging me to keep on blogging

I love you My life,for being such a roller coaster ride

Ily

6 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Myne said...

Thanks, nice template too. I love the pics, you're a cutie.

BTW, have you voted on my blog?

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank you,and yea I voted :)

Robyn Latice said...

You have such pretty facial features! I love them :)! Anywho Nice post.

ѕαмiяα said...

Lol,thanks Robyn :)

shorty said...

Love the new template. You're such a pretty :)

ѕαмiяα said...

Thank ya :)