..So the last time I blogged was in July? Damn..blame it on way too many things happening and way too little time to blog about them..
Summer is going by so fast it's not even funny,I wish it would stay for a few more months because this year I really don't feel like facing Winter at all. But I'm glad I had lotsa beautiful days of sunshine,love and fun with friends and family..Speaking of family,my fam came from home to spend the rest of Summer with me.I was thrilled,didn't realize how much I missed them till I spotted them in the airport *tear*..The plan was to spend as much time as I could with them because I had a major surgery coming up.So we went to the theme parks,boat riding,dinner at Chinese and shopping..there's no Summer vacation without shopping.And on days when we didn't go out or nights when we couldn't sleep,we played Nintendo Wii in the sitting room.I especially enjoyed bonding with my teenage lil sis,she's so excited about growing up and she loves responsibilities.
My two youngest siblings were always dragging me to the parks so they could get on the swings..Ok I admit I love swings too and I don't mind taking them everyday,the problem was when it was time to leave,they cried all the way home,I guess we're all suckers for swings..And before I forget,my 2 year old brother loooooves lipgloss! Don't ask me why or how but he does.First time I noticed was when he walked into the sitting room and I asked,"Ruffy what's that shiny thing on your lips?"..And he responded with "lipglossh"..I couldn't help but laugh,I tried to explain to him that boys don't wear lipgloss but homeboy wouldn't listen,it got to a point where I had to start hiding my lipgloss because they were always in his pockets and he wouldn't let me or anyone have them.
August 17 came and I had to go into surgery so it was bye-bye chilling and hello another battle to fight.Part of me was scared but the
other part was calm because I knew I had done this too many times before and the only choice I had was to survive,so I did ;)..I got discharged 12 days after surgery and my Dad came..He's still here chilling and putting me on house arrest because we all know the only thing that can bring me down is pain and since I'm not in pain,I'll probably be out all day when I shouldn't be.So far he's not doing his job well as he has taken me shopping twice already :D
So I think that's that..Gonna go enjoy the rest of the sunny days before it's officially Fall,windy and cold..Hope everyone had a beautiful Summer..ex.oh
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Erm..
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
I hav bin readin ur blog tho neva commented...i rily like ur posts...rily missed readin dem hp u cn update regularly nw btwn hp u gettin strong nw tho i cn see 4rm d pics.Wish u quick recovery.
Post a Comment