BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Vacation

Holaaaa!!!! omG I miss blogging! *tear

..You must forgive me,I was supposed to be away for only 3 weeks,but London was soo much fun that I had to keep postponing.I had the time of my life really.Met old friends I haven't seen in ages,and by ages I mean 10 years and up.I met really cool people I only knew through facebook,and made lotsa new friends..

..So about London,I probably toured only once,that was when Ilham's friend came into town..and guess who that friend is..Nigerian Drama Queen!! Yup now I can brag about meeting a blogger too,woot! Anyhoo,we all met at Buckingham's Palace,twas raining but we made it fun,walked all the way to Trafalger square,stopped to get some yummy and sexy chicken and then final stop was AQ on Edgware Road to have Shisha.The rest of my stay in London I was too busy hooking up with friends,shopping and hanging out to bother about touring really.It was crazy running on little sleep and redbull.I was out every single day,from morning till night!My legs and back ached but I wouldn't rest,I was having fun and sitting at home chilling was outta the question!..I got to watch Drag Me To Hell with Ilham and Amina,that movie was supposed to be horror but it ended up being plain disgusting,good movie though!..Then I watched Angels & Demons with my sis and Deedix,loved it..very unpredictable,still wanna read the book though..and then I watched Transformers 2 with Ilham,Jamil and Bello,the soundtrack is still stuck in my head.

..Other fun moments were sleepovers at Ilham's were we stayed up late to play guitar hero,talk about boys or swim.Bowling with Abdulrazaq and Abdulsalam was also part of it,though I came last..yeah whatever!

..My sister..diamondchiq,Habiba Sanusi,Ya Bee..which other names does she go by again? Girl you're like Diddy,stick to one name will ya?,lunched her perfume called Beloved, so I,Ilham and Jamil had to go to Oxford street and give samples to passersby,it was mucho fun.We all agreed to wear bright and catchy colors but coincidentally all ended up wearing yellow.

Before I forget,another blogger I met was IamShhh,I shall not mention her name here because I'm not sure if she blogs anonymously or not,but really cool girl and I always love what she wears,babe you gotta help me do some designing when I finally start my clothing line! Thank you in advance!..Also got to meet the awesome make-up lover a.k.a Her Royal Poshness,check out their blogs people!

..So after London,I and Ilham decided to go to Belgium and visit the twins for a week.We went to Mini-Europe,abi Euro..don't remember which one but its basically a place with landmark's from lots,if not all European countries.There was the Big Ben from London,Eiffel Tower from Paris,EU Headquaters from Belgium e.t.c.We also visited the Grand Place and Chocolate Musuem.It was mucho interesting learning the history of chocolates and seeing the making of it live!Did you know Nigeria is the third largest supplier of Cocoa for Chocolate making in Belgium..Sigh,we rock!..After touring Chocolate Museum,we had yummy Belgian Waffles and then bought lots and lots of Chocolates.I still miss those Belgian Waffles,don't understand why there're no Belgian restaurants in Vienna..not fair!!..Anyhoo,went bowling in Belgium as well,in between searching for Shisha bars,and went shopping as well.Brussels is a lot like Vienna,only smaller.

..Belgium ended too soon,had to come back to London and do last minute shopping,say bye to everyone,pack and return "home"..I hate Austria *smh!

..Check out the slideshow and enjoy,x


6 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

DiamondChiq said...

1st .....wooties!!!!
& hey y'll gave me the names so I gotta answer. And like Diddy, *no bitchassness* so do not bitchass my sexy names!! aha ya heard me.

=♥...IamShhh...♥= said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Glad you had fun!!!!! you know how to twitter me, HOLA when you're set to get the line going :D

I ALWAYS love what you're wearing too!!!! :)
Come back and visit us soon!! <3

Anonymous said...

u went to london?iv always wanted to go..lol.
u sound like u had mucho fun..no wonder all my friends in the uk just be havinh partyy pictures.

ѕαмiяα said...

~DiamondChiq congrats on being first,I shall send you a lollipop *wink..I wish you more names in the future kuma :)

~IamShhh Thank you hun and I'll surely love to work on some clothing with you in the future :) We've got mad style and it shouldn't go to waste :)

~Leggy I did o,lol..It was mucho fun and I agree,there's always a party going on in that place,they take "fun" to a whole new level

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

I'm so jealous, y'all had so much fun without me!! And then kept posting pics on fb to torture me!LOL.
Met up with Ilham yesterday for shisha...I was like, where is the expert herself!!
How's Austria treating ya?

ѕαмiяα said...

You did? Snifff..Now I'm the jealous one,how was it? Don't worry the expert is here having some yummy one,I found chocolate flavor and it's ah--mazing!!!Austria is ok,determined to turn me 10 shades darker before September *tsk