BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

30 Random things about Samira

1 The underwear and socks I'm wearing has to be same colors,so if i'm wearing pink undies,my socks definitely have to be pink

2 I have NEVER been broke in my 21 years of life

3 I have a handbag fetish

4 I always find myself smiling and saying "i'm ok"..even when I'm not

5 My dad is the love of my life, my everything. He's my friend and the Mum I don't have

6 I am obsessed with buying shades

7 I am easily distracted by shiny objects

8 It took me 4 years to quit nail-biting,I made it a resolution every year but always broke it

9 My laptops NEVER last long

10 The clothes in my closet are organized based on tshirts,shirts,tank tops,dressy tops,sweaters,long sleeved tops,gowns,jeans,skirts,pants..you'll never find a jean in a pant section or a tank top in a tshirt row.

11 I fall in love easily, and I move on quickly

12 I have a dream, to build a big hospital in Nigeria,and make sure it works

13 I don't care what people say about me,wanna get me? Say crap about someone I care about

14 I am VERY VERY VERY defensive when it comes to my friends/family..no matter how close I am to you or how much I love you,I'll fight you!

15 Pink is my favorite color

16 When it comes to being a shopaholic, I am #1

17 I have a habit of grading my friends,and if a friend lets me down,I demote him/her..If another tries being a good friend,I promote them, I'm not telling you the grades though!

18 I learnt about who I was,my purpose in life and who I wanna become in a hospital bed while fighting for my life

19 I'm a really shy person

20 My waist size is 24 ..there I said it!

21 I come from a REALLY big religious family

22..And in a family full of conservatives,my dad is liberal

22 I have different playlists for different moods (e.g. "I See Clouds" for Daydreaming and "Heal Me" for when I'm sad/down)

23 I am in LOVE with Usher

24 I have lots of step siblings and we love each other too much!

25 I still keep diaries/journals

26 I love twins and hope to have a set in the future

27 I want to live in Paris,New York, and L.A before I get married

28 I want to be kissed in the rain

29 I have been away from home(Nigeria) for 6 years now

30 I had a crush on "him" and I still do

1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Tears said...

me wauv pink too...one question,whts my grade?? :P

ever thot of of tagging?? *hint hint