BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

In 2008..


..I went to the New Year's Eve countdown

..I watched "27 Dresses"

..I had lots of flowers and chocolates on Val's Day

..I got closer to the most important people in my life

..I tried to be a better friend/sister/daughter/student/girlfriend

..I turned 20,and kissed teenage years goodbye

..I read "Half of a Yellow Sun" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

..I became more obsessed with Shopping,Music,Love & Laughter

..I learnt that in life,you don't always get what you want

..I learnt that good things happen to those who wait

..I watched the "Baby Mama"

..I watched a whole lot of new good movies that came out,mostly online..Shhh!!

..I learnt that life is like a clock,you just tick-tock with it

..I had a beautiful spring and I fell in love

..And then had an awesome summer with my family

..I realized I missed them so much and was thankful for the time we spent together

..I went shopping with them,we went to parks,picnics,shared stories and loved each other

..I made new friends,and formed a special bond with the old ones

..I went from a girl to a diva..a fashionista, and a woman of class

..I filtered drama-filled & troublesome people outta my life..ciao bellas!

..I loved me,for who I am,and promised never to settle for less but to go for more <3

..I got hurt,I cried,I got angry,but in the end,I got stronger

..I am grateful to God,for the pain,the heartaches,the love,the joy,family & friends, and everything I have and do not have

..I am grateful to 2008,for preparing me for 2009 and many more years to come

..I am grateful to you,who appreciates me,and love me for me!

1 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Much love bubs! Sending you a msg now. YOu know who it is :)