That's right..I turned 20 on the 6th..no not 6th april,6th May..and u call urself my friend,hiss!..anyways it was one sexy day..I got flowers and chocolates from my dad,who by the way is a million miles away from me..bless him!..I had dinner in Al fayrooz, the food was lovely I had to go back days after my birthday to eat some more..there was Icecream cake *drools* and umm...what else? gifts,yea gifts. Thank u my loves,I lovers u!..n thnx to everyone who bothered to send me a birthday message/wish on facebook, sms me, or call me,and a kiss to those who came to my dinner. For those who wanted to come buh cudnt..dont worry..everyday is my birthday, because I am a new person everyday. So holler at me when u ready and we'll celebrate all over again,its allowed,dont be giving me that weird look jare!..I still dont feel 20 tho..not sure how 20 feels..so ima let u noe when I start to notice any changes. I was about to say(type) something..but I suffer from CRS(can't remember sh*t)..so u'll have to wait for me to remember.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Babygirl is 20!
♥ ƒɾøṃ ѕαмiяα υρøṉ τhε ṡτɾøќε øƒ 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 ɾεṃαɾќṡ:
WOW! so u blog? is me Fatima Sani from fb...i did wish u bday there right...nd ummm,u still rmbring or trying?LOL! keep rockn!
no
hi, 20 hearty cheers 2u, i wish u five fold of these years ahead,ur a big girl now. felicitations.
shehu.
nb sorry im late but i know you wouldnt care, beta late than neva, abi?
hi, 20 hearty cheers 2u, i wish u five fold of these years ahead,ur a big girl now. felicitations.
shehu.
nb sorry im late but i know you wouldnt care, beta late than neva, abi?
Post a Comment